The library is open for your Fall 2022 academic research, support, and study needs! Please the blue button to the left to View Library Hours. The library is open for inside use and study whenever the library building has open hours.
Notes for your visit:
- Library visits and services are open, along with the physical library building! Please click here to check out current hours.
- The library is under construction. Some areas are closed, some have moved, some are new, and some are changing. Click here to view an, as up-to-date as possible, indoor library map.
- The campus, including the library, will be following district recommendations regarding masking and vaccinations. Learn More.
- If you are a current LPC student needing physical library materials but cannot enter campus, please contact us so we can attempt to find a workable solution.
- Library classrooms are currently closed due to construction.
- Study rooms are available; please click the button to the left (or above, depending on your device).
- Generally, the library is a quiet study area, and we ask that voices be kept at a whisper. However, the construction can be quite loud. You may want to bring headphones or use some of our complimentary earplugs.
- Covered drinks are welcome inside the library building, and the library has a water bottle refill station for your convenience. However, to help us maintain the library, please keep food outside.
- No student ID, no problem! If you would like to check items out but do not have your student ID card with you, you still can! Just provide the check-out desk with a photo id and your WID number.
- Unable to return an item by the due date? No problem! The library has adopted a no fines policy. Just contact us to renew the item or return the item as soon as possible so it is available for others.