WELCOME! The library building will be open on Mondays 11a-7p & Thursdays 9a-5p (excluding holidays), with no appointment or reservation needed. Our front door material and technology checkouts will continue, by appointment, on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Fridays (9a-5p), along with our 24/7 online services.
Click here to connect to our online services and FAQs on reservations, extended due dates, no late fees, etc.
Click here to learn how to place a hold on an item and make an appointment to check out materials at LPC Library on business days that the library building is closed.
Notes for your visit:
- The library is under construction. Some areas are closed, some have moved, some are new, and some are changing. Click here to view an, as up-to-date as possible, indoor library map.
- District policy requires that all students accessing in-person services, including visiting the library, show proof of vaccination. Learn More. If you are a current LPC student in need of physical library materials but are unable to enter campus please contact us that we can attempt to find a workable solution.
- The campus, including the library, will be following county requirements regarding masks. Learn More.
- Library visits and services are currently closed to community members, high school students, and other campus visitors.
- Library classrooms and study rooms are currently closed due to construction.
- Generally, the library is a quiet study area and we ask that voices be kept at a whisper. However, the construction can be quite loud. You may want to bring headphones or use some of our complimentary earplugs.
- Covered drinks are welcome inside the library building and the library has a water bottle refill station for your convenience. However, to help us maintain the library, please keep food outside.