How long does the pass last?
- The pass is good for one year and can be renewed upon reaching expiration.
How do existing users renew the pass after the account expires?
- First, log off your NYT account on ALL applicable devices.*
- Go to the NYT Account Page.
- Click on Already have an account? Log in here.
- Enter the same username and password you had previously used with NYTimes.com.
- If you don’t remember your password, go to the Forgot Your Password page to get reset instructions sent to your email address.
*In the NYT app, click on the Profile icon (black silhouette on the upper right corner). Then select Log Out (below your account name on the Settings page).