This is a guide designed to support students doing research for PSCN 13 but also any students interested in locating information about multicultural issues using library resources available at LPC. You'll find suggestions for locating reference sources, books, periodical articles, audiovisual materials, and web resources.
Please contact a reference librarian if you need further assistance.
- Think about what you already know
- Get more background information using reference books
- Use books for detailed in-depth analysis and history of issue
- Use magazine and journal articles for current reporting of issue
- Use the Internet for additional information (don't forget to evaluate your sources!)
- Cite your sources (create a reference list or works cited page)
Find a good book, journal, DVD, or web resource we haven't already listed? Let us know! We are interested in your recommendations so that we can share them with other students.
Either email us using the contact info in the right column or simply click "comment" below.